SPC conducts research and develops studies to meet the needs of its clients. This research may include:
• Interviews with sources, experts, authorities, witnesses or victims;
• Gathering vital information needed to make critical foreign policy decisions;
• Assessing developments related to terrorism worldwide;
• Identifying, monitoring and analyzing the efforts of terrorists and governments in the proliferation of WMDs.
• Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of proposed policies.
IAEA Reports and Resolutions
UN and EU