SPC conducts research and develops studies to meet the needs of its clients. This research may include:
- Interviews with sources, experts, authorities, witnesses or victims;
- Gathering vital information needed to make critical foreign policy decisions;
- Assessing developments related to terrorism worldwide;
- Identifying, monitoring and analyzing the efforts of terrorists and governments in the proliferation of WMDs.
- Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of proposed policies.
- White Papers
- Writing Speeches
- Policy Briefs
SPC conducts research and develops studies to meet the needs of its clients