Our experts present research and policy analysis at international economic seminars and conferences as well as in lectures at universities and academic institutions.
These presentations and lectures include the following subjects:
- Islamic fundamentalism and its global implications;
- Foreign policy and external issues involving Iran, including its nuclear weapons program, missile program, terror network and its role in Iraqi affairs;
- The internal situation in Iran, including assessments on the psychological factors, motivations and social influences of the ruling religious theocrats, student movements, plight of women and opposition groups;
- The internal situation in Iraq;
- The key decision makers and political players in Iraq;
- Proposed policies addressing developments in Iran, Iraq, and the Middle East.
SPC provides specialists to offer expert testimony at congressional hearings and briefings.